This blog explains how to create a free website in Google My Business platform for free.
Any business (small or large scale) should have an online presence if it wants to survive in the market. Having a website is the 1st step in creating a strong online presence for your business.
If you have a limited budget & could not hire a web development company, we have good news that will make you smile! Keep reading to know what that good news is.
Did you know that you can create your own website easily & for free? No need to be surprised. Google facilitates you to make your own website for free. In this blog article, you can learn how to create a free website in Google My Business for your online store,
You can create a mobile-friendly website & you can customise the themes, texts & photos according to your preference. Google automatically updates the information & photos it takes from your business profile on Google
How to create a free website in Google My Business:
Do the following steps to create a free website using your Google My Business profile. Start building your business websites with below steps if you have claimed My Business profile.
- Visit your Google My Business Profile. You should log into your Business Profile Manager.
- Click edit profile & then select Business information.
3. Then select the Contact tab & click create now.
- Select Get Started.
- Then, you can create your own website. First click Website in the menu.
6.Then you will see the dashboard where you can create a free website for your business.
Let’s start building!
- Select a theme for your website
The 1st thing you should do is select a theme for your website. Since Google’s website builder is free, you only have a few theme options. Click the “Themes” button to select a theme.
Google provides themes like Cream Soda, Spring, Retro, Lagos, Azure, Luxe, Austin, Dusk, Nouveau & Conservatory.
- Customise your website.
When you select the theme of your website, the next step is to customise your website. Click the Edit button & then you will see the primary button option. Here, you can select the CTAs you need to add to your website.
Google provides some primary button options like Contact us, call now, Get directions, Message us (SMS/ Whatsapp), Make an appointment, Get quote
Then edit the “Text” section by customising the headline, description, summary header & body.
- Add photos.
Then it is time to add photos to your website. Click the “Photos” button & upload a photo by dragging it to the Upload a gallery image. Otherwise, you can select a photo from your device.
As the last step in How to create a free website in Google My Business, you can customise your site further. Click the “More” button. Here, you can set your site for publishing.
Under the Publishing section, you can customise your website address. You can update your site name, buy a custom domain & unpublish your website.
Then click site setting & select your preferred language for the website.
Finally, if you are satisfied with the look & feel of your website, you can click the publish button.
Publish or unpublish your website:
- Visit your My business profile.
- Click edit profile & then business information.
- Then select Contact.
- Then select the Pencil icon next to the Website.
- Select Manage.
- If you want to Publish, select the Publish icon on the top right.
- If you want to unpublish, select More & then the Unpublish website option.
How to edit a website:
If you want to edit a website you made in your Google My Business profile, you can do the below steps.
- Visit your Google Business profile & select Edit profile & then select Business Information.
- Then select the Contact tab.
- Then select the pencil icon next to “Website.”
- Select Manage.
- Select the part you want to edit from the left panel that opens.
- Finally, when you finish editing select Done.
You can learn more about this by visiting this link: Edit your website made with Google My Business
Benefits of using this tool:
When we talk about How to create a free website in Google My Business , we have to pay attention to the benefits of using this tool.
- You do not need to pay a single penny to use this tool. It is free to use.
- You can get a custom domain for an additional cost.
- You can build mobile-friendly websites for your business.
- Google automatically updates information from your Google My Business profile.
- You can manage this by using your mobile phone.
- You can easily put ads on your website.
In this blog post, we discussed how to create a free website in Google My Business. Creating a website with Google My Business is an amazing way to get your business in front of your potential customers.
With this tool, you can create your own website easily without spending money. It has custom templates & drags & a drop editor to make amazing websites.
And also, you have access to many SEO tools to rank higher in search engine result pages.
You can also use Google My Business to manage client testimonials and monitor client analytics, giving you a better understanding of how visitors engage with your website. Google My Business is the best platform for building and managing a professional website for any small business thanks to all of these features.
And if you need any help & assistance on the way, We are glad to help you. DigiFix is one of the top website development companies in Australia. Contact us by visiting our website.
You may like the following articles as well,
Do you want more traffic?
Hi, we are an Australian digital agency doing groundbreaking work to help a business like yours reach its full potential. My only question is will you qualify for our services?
Do you want more traffic?